follow A Selection of Varied Topics

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pumpkin pie! And smoke! And Fall!

Baked a pumpkin pie today, yum-yum. The air is full of smoke, as the burn restrictions were lifted a few days back.
Went off bright and early to market of course. The rain began just as we were leaving and it bucketed down. I like rain in the abstract but not in the concrete. Or we could say that I like rain, I just don't like water falling from the sky.

Dance rehearsal last night was small but definitely not subdued. We rehearsed in a grassy field at mi amigo Dallan's hacienda. In the absence of sufficient boys/girls who can do boys' parts, I endeavored to flip the tiny and flippable Felicity over my back. We both wound up on the ground, fortunately uninjured.

WHY is facebook being so annoying?? I have a new message in me inbox but it won't load!! Grrr! And let's boycott Facebook chat, it just managed to completely screw things up. rowr.

6 comments:

Kendra Logan said...

Ugh, FB chat definitely sucks :( Yay for apple pies!!

~Kendra

Kendra Logan said...

*pumpkin

Lol, you'll have to excuse me, I'm quite tired :)

~Kendra

Anonymous said...

I love pumpkin pie!! Yum! Facebook has just been weird to me, and I don't know why, sadly...

Einar said...

I don't use facebook *smirk*
I like pumpkin pie though, I just can't stand any kind of baked fruit though.
Have you ever tried pickle pie? Or *Drools* choco chip pie?

Rachel Kimberly said...

We just had apple crisp with our homegrown Fireside apples!

I'm not super fond of pumpkin anything, but I like the idea of it! Lol...

Danaphanous said...

I would have to agree after our little escapade the other day! ;)

And yes pumpkin pies are amazing...I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving when our family will be having them! :)