follow A Selection of Varied Topics

Monday, October 26, 2009

award!












I've been awarded the awesome Lady Brainsample who regales us with tales from the far frontiers of stage life...a fabulously geeky-cool person! :) :) thanks much!

The Rules
1. Copy the Kreativ Blogger picture and post it on your page
2. Thank the person who gave it to you and link back to their blog
3. Write seven things about you that we don't know
4. Choose seven other bloggers that you would like to give the award to
5. Link to the bloggers that you choose
6. Let the winners know that they have the lovely award.

Seven things you may or may not know about me:

1. I'm reading The Hitch-hiker's Guide to the Galaxy right now: Bk. 1. I finally know what all the fuss is about. You can bet I know where my towel is. For as long as I can remember I have maintained that the towel is the peak of man's invention. I could not live without towels.

2. I'm a doomsteader. Another words [to quote Pogo], I garden, save, scrimp, and expect the worst and am very happy doing so. :)

3. I fancy myself a connoisseur of esoteric music: right now [check out my playlist] I'm listening to a fabulous song by a Swedish group, Garmarna.

4. I can speak a bit of French, and I can read it pretty well.

5. I'm in touch with someone who can provide me with an XLR-to-standard 1/4" cable converter for theatre business. btw, I love theatre business! =)

6. Sword-fighting/fencing is one of my favorite things to do, but I'm really bad at it.

7. I think cloaks are the some of the most awesome things ever [right behind towels....how about a cloak made out of towel material? It could happen...probability two to the power of ten hundred-thousand to one against and falling]


Seven people to award this to:

Olive Tree

The Reluctant Dragon
Gwyniver
Bracie
Tinydancer
Bekah
Earwen

And oh yes, I'll try and post about today SOON! :)

6 comments:

hazel marie said...

Thanks! I'll do it soon!

hazel marie said...

Oh, and can you sign me up for the unfinished story blog of yours?

Lady Brainsample said...

"Hey! You sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is."

Bethany said...

Gwyn: sure! :)

Lady Brainsample: AHHHOOYEAH! *high ten* *thump chest* :) :) !

Anonymous said...

lol. thanks!!! i'll do it as soon as i can. :)

Einar said...

Best thing you can own!

http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/science/8e20/