follow A Selection of Varied Topics

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

oh boy here it comes....

....some interesting news. Lots. Actually I realized that the following week or two is going to be very, very interesting for me and a few peeps I know.

By tonight/tomorrow I should know if there is going to be a radical change to my year. [Stay tuned!! Major freak-out! Am I crazy??!] By the end of the week I will be seventeen, after an epic party. By the end of next week one of my dear friends will know something very important.

Several of my pals are starting public school for the first time, this week. I, for the first time in seven years, will not be returning to my homeschool co-op group. RenFaire is next weekend [go here for cool pics!]

We live in interesting times, my friends!!

Well with that remark I will leave you to wait, and wonder.....wonder why I'm saying "interesting" so much.....lol....wonder if Dallan and I can actually move the baby grand piano without squashing my toes.....wonder if I can pull off a performance of "Two Tophats" in a month....wonder....?

ciao!

5 comments:

Kendra Logan said...

Oooh, now I'm all curious about all these "interesting" things and finding out important things...

Seventeen!! WOW!! I hope your party is AWEOSOME!

~Kendra

Danaphanous said...

mysterious? I think not...I'm curious to see if I know what this is all about because I think I do. ;)

Bethany said...

Meeheeheee! We're keeping it quiet. I'm taking some classes at a local school, is all. For college credit!!!! yay!
hehe, Dan, yes you probably guessed it. And you already know about the other important news ;-)

justagirl4god said...

:) Hi, I've found your blog by linking from Kendra's. It's really cool! (your blog, that is) and I like the mystery and randomness in your posts!
Congrats on being almost-17! That is very exciting!
Please come see my blog.
Rachael

Bethany said...

Howdy Rachael! Thanks for stopping by!
hehe, I do try ;-)