follow A Selection of Varied Topics

Saturday, August 15, 2009

a little better...

I'm feeling better today!! Guess 'twas not the flu after all, but a mere dastardly cold.

J. William's book November came in the mail today [an advance copy, as friend of the author :) --it won't be available for sale til late fall] and I was extremely excited and read the whole thing at one sitting [propped up in bed with a supply of tea and bran muffins and tissues for me nose].
'Tis excellent!!! I shall be promoting it more as the release date draws near :)

Where are all my lovely followers coming from?? Yay! You're the best....thanks! My dashboard is filled to bursting!

And there'll be some awesome Medieval role-playing going on starting tomorrow over here....join me!!

3 comments:

Rochelle Blue said...

glad your feeling better! its no fun to be sick... =(
November sounds like a good book, can't wait to get my hands on a copy.
and haha no, it's not your web browser, I did delete it and thanks =)

xoxo
rochelle

Bethany said...

Hey Rochelle, thanks!
Oh it is, you must read it :)

*hugs*
Bethie

Josiah English said...

Thanks, Bethany! Whew. Finally back, so I can catch up on emails and things. Glad you liked the book, though! :)