follow A Selection of Varied Topics

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

writing again!

Yay! I've started writing again...after an unfulfilling, dry expanse of a month or two.
A story set in a town we went through on our trip. I've gotten several pages done [in my tiny handwriting, so that's rather a lot], which I must admit is just about the farthest I've ever gotten on a story. And I like the premise, but it's hard to keep the characters from too much resembling the people they are based on in real life...you see I know people that are placed so interestingly, they're just begging to have a book written about them! And I keep getting ideas for other novels, but I'm going to stick with this one....D.V.
On a different note, I may not be spending as much time posting here--my parents are not keen on my long computer hours--and there is a lot of farm and other stuff to be done--and writing!
I will try to post every day or so, though.
*heart*
Bethany

2 comments:

Rochelle Blue said...

yay! I'm so excited for you =) I know how it feels when you get an idea and you simply love it...!
and its okay =) just post when you have free time. you can be sure that I'll be here to read them =)

xoxo

Bethany said...

thanks, Rochelle!

*heart*
Bethany