follow A Selection of Varied Topics

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

watch this movie!

Just got back from "Food Inc." and I've got just one thing to say: If you watch one movie this year, this should be it! Nice photography, and etc, but the message is what's so important. Interviews with a lot of big names--Eric Schlosser, Michel Pollan and so forth.
It didn't tell me a lot I didn't know. I'm informed, I've read "Fast Food Nation" and "The Omnivore's Dilemma" and so on, I know the dirty business that produces our food; but this film reinforced my theoretical knowledge.

For thousands of years, growing food occupied people pretty much. Now we don't have to think about food; we think we've risen above that.
But people still eat. What you put in your body will limit you, determine what you can do.

Do yourself, your descendants, your family, a favor and go see this film.

2 comments:

Rochelle Blue said...

I will be sure to watch it =)

Rochelle

Bethany said...

Thanks! :)