follow A Selection of Varied Topics

Sunday, December 27, 2009

first final farewell to 2009! (i.e., there will be more!)

Okay folks, we're going to have some fun stuff going on here at the blog in the final days of 2009 (I just have to figure out what it'll be ;)

First off we have a tag off of Facebook. Feel free to take it! I'm probably notnot going to tag anybody though :)
Later in the week expect an epic-sized post recapping this year's major events according to me ;), hopefully polls, and other fun stuff: feel free to make suggestions!!



2009 IS ALMOST OVER, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

Stayed single this whole year?
Ish.

Were you involved in something you'll never forget?
Good grief yes. Filming 'Road to Freedom' was the biggest...also doing NaNoWriMo! Learning programming! Going to public school... Robotics! Trip to Montana! June 1st, 2009!

Dyed your hair?
Yes actually, henna :)

FRIENDS AND ENEMIES.

Do you hate anyone?
(trying to think: ) I don't believe so.

Do you have any regrets when it comes to your friendships?
Maybe one or two, nothing major

YOUR BDAY
Did you have a cake?
yes i had to MAKE it! (carrot) but for my party Eva baked me one :)

Did you have a party?
HECK YEAH!! Epic party-in-grass-seed-field-
at-night! Dancing! Music! Food! 'A nice vintage' (sparkling cider, lol)! Frisbee! Glowsticks! Skipping, 5-in-a-row! Group hugs! Siamsa! "We're-dancing-on-the-cups!"

Did you get any presents?
Yes ;)

ALL ABOUT YOU!
Oh, really now? Really?

Did you change at all this year?
Yes, several times.

Did you change your style?
twice at least! Three times!

Were you in school?
Yuppers.

Did you drive?
Yeah. Right into the flowerbed, hehe

Did you own a car?
No

Would you change anything about yourself now?
Hmm. I don't think so. (ain't I modest?)

Was 2009 a good year?
Oh yes!

Do you think 2010 will top 2009?
Mm.

IN THE YEAR 2009 I CONFESS THAT I...
Kissed in the rain?
No, sadly.

Had your heart broken?
Ergh...I don't think so. Beat up a lot, though :)

Painted a picture?
yes!

Wrote a poem?
OH YES!! Best poem I ever wrote, and only one other person has read it. ' . '

Told someone you were busy when you weren't?
No..not yet....

Lied about how old you were?
Yep! RenFaire, I was trying to buy a knife >:-)

IN 2009 I...
Broke a promise?
Maybe...I don't think so..

Lied?
Probably.

Hid a secret?
Oh yes.

Pretended to be happy?
Dear me yes!

Slept under the stars?
Does camping count? Because I did a lot of that...

Kept your new years resolution?
I don't think I made any last year!

Forgot your new years resolution?
No :P

Met someone who changed your life?
Yes. Meh. Lots.

Sat home all day doing nothing?
Sadly yes.

Pretended to be sick?
No. I don't need to PRETEND! hehe

Lost something expensive?
Thankfully no!

Learned something new about yourself?
Yeah....

Tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it?
Well I will try almost anything so does that count?

Made a change in your life?
Yes.

Found out who your true friends were?
I think so....through THEATRE BUSINESS of course! :)

Met great people?
SO MANY!!! I think half of my close friends I met in the past year-ish. I LOVE YOU PEEPS! <3

Stayed up til sunrise?
Natch! NaNo! 46 hours without sleep!

Cried over the silliest thing?
not really silly...haven't cried in a while....and I was enraged at the time, wanted to punch something (and DID)

Had friends who were drifting away from you?
It started before 2009. But yeah. Not many thank goodness!

Had a high cell phone bill?
only during theatre business....

Spent most of your money on food?
a good bit...try buying a chunk of raw tofu for dinner in town! :P

Gotten sick?
Flu twice, a cold, and flu-ish in the summer...

Liked more than 5 people at the same time?
No! :)

Would you start this year over again?
Hmm....knowing what all would happen? Yes, but it would be a lot of work! As in, hundreds of hours of filming and editing!

1 comment:

Einar said...

Arg, it made me so mad that they wouldn't even let me touch the swords unless I was TWENTY ONE! Thats for alcohol! Not weapons!

At least Starfire let me hold theirs, no age restrictions there, TAKE THAT SABER-TOOTH ARMORY!

I don't think I have ever had tofu....is it as nasty as people say?

Oh, and by the way, HAPPY NEW YEAR!